Tuesday, March 1, 2011

JIng Jiao '13 MLDP Fall 2010

Jing Jiao is from East Lyme Connecticut where she graduated from East Lyme High School and is involved with volunteer organizations; Nurturing Connections and the Barnaba Institute. She plans to pursue a double major in government and neuroscience. Her on campus activities include the Dartmouth Figure Skating Team, Model United Nations, Mock Trial, Amnesty International, and Wishing Well, KKG sorority. Jiao plans on working in the field of law upon graduation. This past summer Jing worked at Conservation Vision Services as a First year Fellow with the Rockefeller Center.


Why did you participate in MLDP?
  • I applied for MLDP to further develop my skills as an effective leader and to meet students who are interested in leadership.  
What was you favorite part of MLDP?


  • There were so many positive components of MLDP My favorite aspect of MLDP was the program's practical approach to learning. I found all of the sessions relevant and indicative of situations that I have faced in past employment.


How have you applied MLDP to your life?


  • I use the training I gained in MLDP in all aspects of my life. Overall, it has made m a better leader and group member. Whenever with others in the workforce or in my student activities I work to motivate others and increase group efficiency.

1 comment:

  1. i saw your blog and thanks for your valuable knowledge ....
    if you are intersted to know more information about Business Growth so CLICK HERE..
    innovation training programs

    ReplyDelete